Textbook

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Hannah_Kim_1I
Been upvoted: 1 time

Textbook

Postby Hannah_Kim_1I » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:16 am

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else has yet to receive their textbook? I'm out of state so I assumed shipping would take a while, but I didn't think it would take this long. It's not a big deal since I have the online version, but I wanted to ask to see if I should email the publishers about it.

Shalyn Kelly 3H

Re: Textbook

Postby Shalyn Kelly 3H » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:23 am

Hi! I received my online version of the textbook (the card and all), but I don't think I ordered a physical textbook so I'm not sure on that account how they're handling it. It could be a good idea to send a quick email to whoever you ordered from to see if they can update you on where the book is in the shipping process though.

Anil Chaganti 3L

Postby Anil Chaganti 3L » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:57 am

Hey!
I heard that you can email UCLA store and they can email you your code directly if you needed it. Apparently there has been a delay and several people did not receive their codes through mail. Try emailing them to send a PDF of your code. Hopefully it works!

Jalyn Davis 3D

Postby Jalyn Davis 3D » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi!
If you ordered the book on the textbook list from the UCLA bookstore, then it should just be the code to the online book/Sapling. I'm not sure that there is a physical version of the book (but I may be wrong). If you still haven't received a code, definitely email/get in contact with the bookstore to see if they can just email you the code.

Jamie2002

Postby Jamie2002 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm

The code should have been emailed to you soon after you bought the textbook. My email got lost in between all my other ones so I would suggest searching up "ASUCLA" or "UCLA Store" in your email to make sure that you see it. After you get the code, you will have access to both sapling and the textbook. Hope this helped!

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”