Matthew's Workshop Week 1 - READ BEFORE ATTENDING  [ENDORSED]

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Matthew's Workshop Week 1 - READ BEFORE ATTENDING  [ENDORSED]

Postby Chem_Mod » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:12 am

Hi everyone!

Happy Week 1! I just wanted to make an announcement about the logistics of my UA workshops on Wednesdays (8-10pm on Zoom). Each week, I will post the worksheet for my workshop over the weekend. In order to maximize what you get out of my workshops, I ask that you attempt to complete the worksheet prior to attending. During the workshop I will go over the solutions to the problems in detail and answer any questions y'all may have. Take note of the times in parentheses for each question; these are the time limits that I believe you should complete the problems within in order to demonstrate solid understanding of the concepts tested. However, these are simply suggestions and it's OK if it takes you longer! I understand that y'all are in the process of learning new things and that takes time :) Also, since the worksheets are posted over the weekend, some questions will pertain to topics that I anticipate will be covered in the Monday and Wednesday lectures. So don't worry if you see a problem on something that you haven't learned yet!

I will post answers to the worksheets after the workshops in some form, but I encourage live attendance if y'all are able.

I've attached the worksheet for this week to this post. Looking forward to seeing y'all on Wednesday!

-Matt

Friday 10/1: Answers are posted!
Attachments
Wk 1 Fundamentals ANSWERS.pdf
(34.25 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
MT Workshop_14A Wk 1.pdf
(44.28 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Re: Matthew's Workshop Week 1 - READ BEFORE ATTENDING

Postby Chem_Mod » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:49 am

Great, this was helpful for Week 1.

Mario Prado 1K

Re: Matthew's Workshop Week 1 - READ BEFORE ATTENDING

Postby Mario Prado 1K » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Thank you this helped a lot in studying from my midterm.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”