Adila's Workshop Week 4/ Midterm Review Session Topic is endorsed

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Adila's Workshop Week 4/ Midterm Review Session  Topic is endorsed

Postby Chem_Mod » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:49 am

Hey everyone!
It's almost midterm time! With the midterm being just around the corner, I wanted to do a review from weeks 1 to 4. Here's the worksheet and summary sheet for this Wednesday's sessions! The summary only goes over new topics for this week since I've been uploading summaries for each week. The worksheet is a little longer than usual but I wanted to give you guys some extra practice with the material from weeks 1 through 4. You don't have to have the worksheet done before the session but if you want to look at the review questions (6-14) and ask questions about those during the session feel free to do that. I'll be going through the summary sheet and the first 5 problems in depth since they're related to the new material for the week but if we have extra time, I can go over the review questions as well. Just to reiterate: my sessions are 9am-10 am and 11am-12 pm on Wednesdays.
Hope to see you there!
Attachments
Midterm Review Step Up Worksheet.pdf
(94.1 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Midterm Review Summary Sheet.pdf
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 158 times

Ainsley DeMuth 1H

Re: Adila's Workshop Week 4/ Midterm Review Session

Postby Ainsley DeMuth 1H » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello Adila,
I was just wondering if the answers/solutions will be posted before the midterm? If you have time, I would love to check my answers before the test! Thanks.

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Postby Chem_Mod » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:03 am

Here's the answer key for this week's worksheet! As always, you can email me if you have any questions regarding any questions or concepts (adilaahmed02@gmail.com).

Good luck for your midterm!
Attachments
Midterm Review Step Up Worksheet Answre.pdf
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 158 times

Warren Jolicoeur 1B

Postby Warren Jolicoeur 1B » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Thank you so much! It's a great help

sadiebrebes

Postby sadiebrebes » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:03 pm

Chem_Mod wrote:Here's the answer key for this week's worksheet! As always, you can email me if you have any questions regarding any questions or concepts (adilaahmed02@gmail.com).

Good luck for your midterm!

Thank you for this! I hope everything here is what the midterm consists of, it seems like it covered most topics.

Return to “Chem 14A Uploaded Files (Worksheets, etc.)”