Gabriel's Workshop - Week 10

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Gabriel's Workshop - Week 10

Postby Chem_Mod » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:48 am

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)! If not, I hope everyone has had a wonderful extended weekend! =)

I am making this post about a week in advance, as I acknowledge how the end of the quarter is approaching, in addition to finals week, and I wanted to relay my final review materials a little early!

Note, I will not be holding a session this weekend as per the holiday. However, I will be holding sessions in the Covel Northridge Meeting Room on Saturday (12:00 - 1:00 PM) on the weekend prior to final's week (i.e. Week 10). We will go over the same worksheet, however, it will be a final review with original multiple choice based on the goals in your syllabus. I will provide the link below.

Whether this is the first session I will see you in, or whether you've been someone who I've seen throughout the quarter, I just wanted to relay how thankful I am to have helped each and every one of you to the best of my ability, and I wish you nothing but the best for all of your finals!

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1kPvj0DGQfw14LTZdrMSIFzVfSrQr9xoF

Best,
Gabe

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Re: Gabriel's Workshop - Week 10

Postby Chem_Mod » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:45 am

This was helpful. Thank you.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”