Request to extend deadline for Chemistry Community posts

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Brandon Achugbue 3H

Request to extend deadline for Chemistry Community posts

Postby Brandon Achugbue 3H » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Hi, this is a question for Professor Lavelle.

Would you consider extending the deadline for this week's 5 posts on Chemistry Community? I'm personally spending most of Sunday driving back home and I figure most of us could use a little more time to spend with our families and loved ones. I'd rather not rush through thinking of 5 random things to post and instead actually figure out what it is I don't understand and ask questions that really help solidify my knowledge.

I'd ask for an extension on the Homework too, but it seems like it was made to be pretty short and doable.

Either way, thanks!

Litsa Dimit 1D

Re: Request to extend deadline for Chemistry Community posts

Postby Litsa Dimit 1D » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:05 am

I am pretty sure that Dr. Lavelle checks chemistry community posts at the end of the quarter so you could do all 50 if you wanted right now! Just as long as you have the amount at the end.

Madysen Ratsek 3L

Re: Request to extend deadline for Chemistry Community posts

Postby Madysen Ratsek 3L » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:15 pm

Yes, some of the TAs check chem community posts weekly, while others just check to see if you have 50 by the end of the quarter. Either way, I think if you reach out to your TA they will be okay if you just make the 50 by the end of the quarter. (At least I'm hoping, haha)

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”