SHOUT OUT TO THE UAs  [ENDORSED]

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

cherublina1l
Been upvoted: 1 time

SHOUT OUT TO THE UAs

Postby cherublina1l » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:02 pm

I think the UA's were actually my life saver this quarter, extra thank you to matthew brooke and kate you three carried me I wish I could've done you guys justice but I messed up molar ratios on the final so now I'm rethinking everything. Without your guys' workshop I would not have survived thank you so much for dedicating so much time to making worksheets and answers!!

Mariko Hashimoto 2I

Re: SHOUT OUT TO THE UAs

Postby Mariko Hashimoto 2I » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:56 pm

I completely agree!! I really appreciate the UA's for devoting so much of their time and effort into helping us succeed. I felt much more confident about the final, and I couldn't have done it without them.

P.S. I am so grateful for Matthew's 4 hour long workshop this week and I am amazed that he was willing to stay on zoom so long even though he had a final the next day. I hope it went well! That review session prepared me so much for the final. His explanations really helped me understand the material.

P.P.S. I really appreciate Reid for going out of his way to answer our questions and get a more thorough understanding of the material. I couldn't have learned so much without him!

Ryan Burchell 3D

Postby Ryan Burchell 3D » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:59 pm

They were incredible! Huge shoutout to them, and a major thank you as well!

14b_student 2E

Postby 14b_student 2E » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:01 pm

Thank you for all of the help this quarter! You guys are the best!

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Postby Chem_Mod » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:16 pm

I agree. Dr. DJ LL.
:-)

Chem_Mod

Re: SHOUT OUT TO THE UAs  [ENDORSED]

Postby Chem_Mod » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:17 pm

Mariko Hashimoto 2B wrote:I completely agree!! I really appreciate the UA's for devoting so much of their time and effort into helping us succeed. I felt much more confident about the final, and I couldn't have done it without them.

P.S. I am so grateful for Matthew's 4 hour long workshop this week and I am amazed that he was willing to stay on zoom so long even though he had a final the next day. I hope it went well! That review session prepared me so much for the final. His explanations really helped me understand the material.

P.P.S. I really appreciate Reid for going out of his way to answer our questions and get a more thorough understanding of the material. I couldn't have learned so much without him!

In full agreement again. :-)

cherublina1l
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby cherublina1l » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Mariko Hashimoto 2B wrote:I completely agree!! I really appreciate the UA's for devoting so much of their time and effort into helping us succeed. I felt much more confident about the final, and I couldn't have done it without them.

fr!! I can't believe Matthew had the endurance to teach chem for 4 hours while having a final the next day I appreciated it so much that day especially because it helped me understand the acid conjugate base seesaw. Reid and all the other TA review sessions helped so much as well I'm super grateful there were so many review sessions prepared, I'm sure it took a lot of time to put it all together, thank you dr. lavelle!!

Chem_Mod

Postby Chem_Mod » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:11 pm

cherublina1l wrote:

fr!! I can't believe Matthew had the endurance to teach chem for 4 hours while having a final the next day I appreciated it so much that day especially because it helped me understand the acid conjugate base seesaw. Reid and all the other TA review sessions helped so much as well I'm super grateful there were so many review sessions prepared, I'm sure it took a lot of time to put it all together, thank you dr. lavelle!!

It did, and getting large rooms at UCLA during regular hours is like a military campaign. Yet I keep returning to the battlefield like an old gladiator who does what is needed, not what is easy.
Well worth it for excellent students, UAs, and TAs.

dahlia Faruque

Postby dahlia Faruque » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Thankyou to all the UAs for all the help this quarter, all the worksheets were definitely worth it!

Jeremiah Leonor 1J

Postby Jeremiah Leonor 1J » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Thank you so much!

WS405590915

Postby WS405590915 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:03 pm

UAs are literally one of the best resources for this class.

Thank you guys so much

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”