Resources to use in 14B

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Darya Pahlavan

Resources to use in 14B

Postby Darya Pahlavan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:20 pm

This is my first time with Lavelle and I am a bit overwhelmed by the resources available. So far, I have been working my way through all the recommended textbook problems that are on the syllabus for every week. Besides that, what is there as far as resources are concerned? I hear things about step-up sessions and self-calibration stuff, but overall where do we go to find this stuff and what do you find helpful?

Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Resources to use in 14B

Postby 606045283 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Hi, to find the step up sessions, workshops and drop in sessions you have to go to the class website and go to the 14B section and enter the password and from there you scroll down and will find the UA link portion and there are multiple in person or zoom options. I recommend the zoom step up sessions especially if you are afraid of asking questions because you can private message the UA or TA to go over a specific step and they are always up for it. Also if you struggle to find it here is the link: https://lavelle.chem.ucla.edu/wp-conten ... PL_ALL.pdf
I suggest you bookmark this link because it makes it easy to access the zoom calls. I hope this helped!

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”