Which resources seem the most helpful?

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Augustin Kelly 3E

Which resources seem the most helpful?

Postby Augustin Kelly 3E » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 am

Hi, I was wondering what resources you guys are personally finding to be the most helpful for studying for the midterm. Good luck on Wednesday!

Miyu Tang Dis3I

Re: Which resources seem the most helpful?

Postby Miyu Tang Dis3I » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:32 pm

My TA and other TAs are hosting study review sessions that you should definitely ask for and check out. Our professor also posted a few practice questions from the textbook that my TA said would be very important on the midterm. Everything Lavelle posts will be on the midterm.

Ali Nosseir

Postby Ali Nosseir » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:57 pm

Where are the few practice problems from the textbook that the professor posted and your TA said would be important?

Catrina Tran 2B

Postby Catrina Tran 2B » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:17 pm

Where can we find the practice problems? Also, will he pick questions from what was assigned on the outlines? For example, he only listed odd questions in the outline so will the questions be based on only the odds? I'm a little concerned because he said he would pick some questions directly from the outline too.

Kirsten Yu 2K

Postby Kirsten Yu 2K » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:20 pm

I did all the textbook problems on the syllabus as prep for MT1 and MT2 and found those to be beneficial, but the review sessions seem really helpful so I'm planning on attending those before the final

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”