Step Up sessions

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Step Up sessions

Postby 305568482 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Who is the best UA to go to for step up session, one that really goes into detail and makes the topics easier to understand?

Ariella Sassover 3A

Re: Step Up sessions

Postby Ariella Sassover 3A » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:29 pm

When I took Chem 14A in Fall of 2021, attending Adila Ahmed's step up sessions saved me! I had little to no background in Chem (my high school chemistry class was awful), but her step up sessions were super helpful. She is extremely organized and handmakes really helpful worksheets that we go through during her session. She walks through the answers very thoroughly and encourages everyone to ask questions. She is also very responsive over email and when I had questions regarding certain problems on her sheets or in class she was eager to help. Highly recommend!

Garrett Manzo 2J

Postby Garrett Manzo 2J » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:46 pm

I really enjoyed Gabriel Nitro's Step-up sessions, the explanations for each question was really thorough. To be honest though I haven't been to that many step-up sessions, I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of them

Marylin Martinez 1F

Postby Marylin Martinez 1F » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:14 pm

I attended Adila's step up sessions this quarter and they really helped. She has thorough notes and helped us prepare for the midterm. She goes a bit fast but if you ask questions, she slows it down a bit and explains the concepts really well.

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”