No more quiz workbook?

General non-science questions and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Soonwoo Chung 1D

No more quiz workbook?

Postby Soonwoo Chung 1D » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 pm

I bought the course reader today and noticed that an introduction to organic chemistry book was given instead of the quiz workbook like from 14A. Does that mean we are going to be handed out quizzes instead of having it on us?

shannon_tseng_3L

Re: No more quiz workbook?

Postby shannon_tseng_3L » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 pm

I heard that we don't get the quiz drop anymore so maybe that's why there's no workbook anymore? I'm not sure though. The syllabus doesn't say anything about the workbook anymore so I'm assuming we don't use it anymore.

Myra_Zhan_2N

Postby Myra_Zhan_2N » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm

According to the syllabus, there will just be practice quizzes in the course reader for our three quizzes.

hafsa_zulfiqar_1j

Postby hafsa_zulfiqar_1j » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:53 pm

All the practice quizzes are in the course reader, but they're all for practice and to help us prepare for our quizzes in discussion section. We aren't going to be turning in any practice quizzes for a grade (like we did in 14A).

rachel_john

Postby rachel_john » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm

There aren't anymore quiz workbooks. The grades we get for our quizzes in our discussions will b the grade we get for that quiz, although if you're looking for practice problems, there are quiz practices in the back along with the midterms and finals.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”