Solutions Manual

General non-science questions and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Luc Zelissen 1K

Solutions Manual

Postby Luc Zelissen 1K » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if I had access to the solutions manual for my textbook. I bought the sapling learning pack that included the textbook, but I cannot seem to find the solutions manual. Please help.

EvanWang

Re: Solutions Manual

Postby EvanWang » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:26 pm

You can find the solutions manual at Powell Library. It is on hold for this class, and every time I check it out it has been available. Just ask the help desk and have your Bruin Card on hand.

Diana Chavez-Carrillo 2L

Postby Diana Chavez-Carrillo 2L » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:28 pm

Did you buy the bundle or the book separately because I had bought the bundle and it came with a solution Manual book? The solution manual is an orange book but if you do not have it then I believe you can also find the answers to the homework questions on the back of the textbook.

Vivianvelazquez_1J
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Vivianvelazquez_1J » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Luc Zelissen 1K wrote:Hi,
I was wondering if I had access to the solutions manual for my textbook. I bought the sapling learning pack that included the textbook, but I cannot seem to find the solutions manual. Please help.

If you bought the bundle that is offered on the chemistry textbook site, you should have received the textbook, solution manual, and the sapling learning. If you bought them separately the solution manual is not included. You can always try to find a friend with the solutions manual or check one out from the library.

Celena Kim 2I

Postby Celena Kim 2I » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Does anyone know if a free pdf version of the Solutions Manual is available anywhere?

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”