New Account for 14B?

General non-science questions and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Cindy Adiwidjaja 1B

New Account for 14B?

Postby Cindy Adiwidjaja 1B » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Yay we all finished 14A and are now in 14B woohoo! I know that again for this quarter, we must post 5 posts every week, however, I realized that our accounts for Chemistry Community are linked with our UIDs, and that this is the same account we had for last quarter too. What this means is that our accounts still show our last quarter posts by our names. Do we need to make new accounts, or can we just start posting 5 every week, even if our number of posts are all random and different? Some people have 100 posts, some have 59, some have 50. I am unsure of what to do.

Lara Kristine Bacasen 1L
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: New Account for 14B?

Postby Lara Kristine Bacasen 1L » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:00 am

I'm pretty sure we don't have to do anything. Some people have a different number of posts because that is how many times they interacted here on chemistry community. You can ask your TA if you are still concerned, as they are the ones who will be checking for your responses. Oof also change your section number on your username so the TA can find it.

Keerthana Sivathasan 2E

Re: New Account for 14B?

Postby Keerthana Sivathasan 2E » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:27 am

I went to the top link that said "Register Alias and Password" and pressed it, which should direct you to the ucla sign in page and you can change your username there and put a new password if you would like.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”