Midterm

Science questions not covered in Chem 14A and 14B. Try to limit questions to chemistry (inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, biophysical chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, environmental chemistry).

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Ben 1B

Midterm

Postby Ben 1B » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Will there be any review sessions before the midterm? Also are there any review problems we can/should start doing?

Lara Kristine Bacasen 1L
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Midterm

Postby Lara Kristine Bacasen 1L » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Like he says, there is always step up programs, office hours, etc. He has loads of resources like physical visits and videos online you can do to review on your own time. They said some of the homework problems are on tests but I'm not sure if they are on the midterms. However, constant practice with the problems is always the best way to review for the test. I'm sure he will announce if there are any review sessions especially for the mid-terms.

Abhi Vempati 2H

Postby Abhi Vempati 2H » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Adding onto this, the syllabus mentioned that one homework problem would be on the midterm exam, so doing all of these problems and reviewing them would probably help.

Chanel D_4E

Postby Chanel D_4E » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:31 pm

I believe you could go to TA or Professor Office hours for any questions, comments, or concerns you may have leading up to the midterm. According to the syllabus, there should be many exam review sessions, workshops, peer learning sessions, and step-up sessions every week.

Return to “General Science Questions”