Turning in Homework

Science questions not covered in Chem 14A and 14B. Try to limit questions to chemistry (inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, biophysical chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, environmental chemistry).

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Dayna Pham 1I
Been upvoted: 3 times

Turning in Homework

Postby Dayna Pham 1I » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:43 am

Hello!

Does anyone know when the homework we turn in is given back to us, if at all? I did it on a separate piece of paper, but I want to start doing it in my notebook. However, if it turns out that the homework is collected and not given back, I'll just keep doing it on loose leaf.

Thank you in advance!

Andrewwiner4D

Re: Turning in Homework

Postby Andrewwiner4D » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 am

You turn the homework into your TA during discussion. I believe they return it the following week and definitely before any exam. Also the homework is graded for accuracy so make sure to check your answers in the solutions guide.

Abby-Hile-1F

Postby Abby-Hile-1F » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Is the homework due in discussion this week? For some reason I thought he said something about turning it in on Friday.

Dayna Pham 1I
Been upvoted: 3 times

Postby Dayna Pham 1I » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Abby-Hile-1I wrote:Is the homework due in discussion this week? For some reason I thought he said something about turning it in on Friday.

Hi! For this week, we will be turning in the homework in class. Moving forward, it’ll be in discussion.

Ahmet_Dikyurt_3L

Postby Ahmet_Dikyurt_3L » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:23 pm

The homework is just seven questions, but I still did most of them on my notebook, then chose the 7 that is correct for sure and write it on a separate sheet of paper. I think that helps me because I go and look over the questions I did, which is a great practice. But you don't need to do all the questions, I just do it to prepare even more. After all, it's UCLA. :)

Return to “General Science Questions”