Audio-Visual focus topics

Science questions not covered in Chem 14A and 14B. Try to limit questions to chemistry (inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, biophysical chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, environmental chemistry).

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

ramiro_romero

Audio-Visual focus topics

Postby ramiro_romero » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Is there a set time when we should complete each topic or are we allowed to study them whenever we feel fit?

Althea Zhao 1B

Re: Audio-Visual focus topics

Postby Althea Zhao 1B » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:12 pm

I think they're just a resource that you can use whenever you want to review his lectures! No deadline :)

Sidharth D 1E

Postby Sidharth D 1E » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:13 pm

There is no exact time when you are supposed to do the Audio-Visual focus topics, as some people prefer to use them for revision on topics we learn in class, or to learn from them before class. Personally, I use them for revision.

Varadhan_3G

Postby Varadhan_3G » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:59 pm

It is mentioned on one of the links on the website that the following four modules should be completed before week 2: Photoelectric Effect, Atomic Spectra and the Bohr Frequency Condition, Wave Properties of Electrons and the De Broglie Equation, and Heisenberg Uncertainty Equation. There is no penalty for not completing this on time, but I assume it is to help Professor Lavelle gauge the knowledge we have previously on such subjects. Hope this helps.

Venus_Hagan 2L

Postby Venus_Hagan 2L » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:01 pm

I believe they are an extra resource to use for comprehension. I do not think that have a set deadline.

Return to “General Science Questions”