E-Book

Science questions not covered in Chem 14A and 14B. Try to limit questions to chemistry (inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, biophysical chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, environmental chemistry).

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Kayla Booker 1F

E-Book

Postby Kayla Booker 1F » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Does anyone know how I can get to the actual digital textbook, like I see where the homework is but where do I go to find the textbook from there?

Helena Xu 3L
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: E-Book

Postby Helena Xu 3L » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:02 pm

If you look on the right side of the home page on Sapling, there will be a place that says eTextbook and it'll bring you to the digital textbook when you click on it!

Aliya Roserie 3I

Postby Aliya Roserie 3I » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:14 pm

I think once you purchase sapling it will have the digital textbook on there. I also have a pdf version of the textbook so if you would like to access the textbook that way, please feel free to reach out to me through the groupme created.

Joel Meza 3I

Postby Joel Meza 3I » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 pm

On the home page of this course on Sapling, the e-textbook should be located on the very right side of the page under the Clock. It will then open up a new page (where I think you might need to sign in if it is your first time accessing the e-textbook) and you should be good to go.

Return to “General Science Questions”