Jaden’s Workshop Week 2

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Jaden’s Workshop Week 2

Postby Chem_Mod » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

Posted here is my week 2 workshop worksheet. I had a few students come in for my workshop and unfortunately, I didn’t get to work on the last problem with you due to the hour time constraint. On the bright side, you get to test your knowledge gained throughout the worksheet to try and solve the last problem!

I would like to remind students that these workshops are extremely useful in not only learning content, but it’s also useful for reviewing because in my workshops I try to have students help each other out. The best way to determine if you know something is to teach it!

You can expect an answer key for this worksheet by the end of the week. Also, i have workshops on Monday in the Science Learning Center from 4-5 PM and in De Nevé Sycamore from 6-7 PM on Tuesdays. Hope to see more students next week! Midterm season is coming pretty soon!
Attachments
CHEM_14B_Week_2_Workshop_Session ANSWER KEY.pdf
(486.96 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
CHEM 14B Week 2 Workshop Session.pdf
(55.29 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 1253 times

Re: Jaden’s Workshop Week 2

Postby Chem_Mod » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:26 pm

Update on this worksheet! The answer key has been posted for some time. Thank you for coming to my sessions and I’ll always support all of your learning. See you in all my future sessions!

Return to “Chem 14B Uploaded Files (Worksheets, etc.)”