Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:21 am
I was wondering if we are required to know the Pauli Exclusion Principle and Hund's Rule by name on tests?
Tanmay Singhal 1H
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:16 am
i think it is useful to know but I doubt we would have to write them out
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:18 am
It's probably a good idea to be familiar with the concepts by name just to be safe!
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:16 am
I agree. It's best to know these principles so you can apply this when needed on the test!
Ruth Glauber 1C
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:20 am
I would memorize them,just to be safe.
Return to “Electron Configurations for Multi-Electron Atoms”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest