Chemistry Community

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Ben 1B

Chemistry Community

Postby Ben 1B » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Is anyone else finding difficulty thinking of questions to post on chemistry community? What should we do if we just don’t have any questions left and we don’t know how to answer any else’s questions?

sbeall_1C
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Chemistry Community

Postby sbeall_1C » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi!

If you are struggling with finding ways to interact on Chemistry Community, it may be beneficial to log on every time you are doing homework or reading the textbook or going over lecture notes, and anytime you question something, post it! It may be easier for you to post a question a day, or try to log on every day and see if you can answer any questions! The whole point of Chemistry Community is to have a place to go to find help and communicate with your peers!

Manav Govil 1B

Postby Manav Govil 1B » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:14 pm

I suggest reading the comments. Honestly, after reading what others have to ask, I realize that there are certain topics that I had forgotten to study. It is indeed a helpful tool.

Qilan Li 4I

Postby Qilan Li 4I » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:47 pm

For me, I usually don't have many questions to ask. I like to look at other students' questions and if I don't know how to answer them, I look for the answers. I find that this is the most productive way to learn. As a result, I get to learn something I don't know AND answer someone's posts as part of the five due every week.

Jessica Chen 2C

Postby Jessica Chen 2C » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:39 pm

I also have trouble asking questions sometimes. I've found that one good way to come up with questions is having Chemistry Community open while doing homework, and making a post when I get really stuck on a problem. Also, I'll correct my homework, and if I don't understand why I got something wrong, I'll make a post about it.

Return to “Naming”