Book Access Issues

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

NRodgers_1C

Book Access Issues

Postby NRodgers_1C » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Has anyone been able to access their E-book purchased through the UCLA store? I know a lot of people are having trouble with their access code not working. Macmillan keeps telling me that UCLA has to resolve the issue and UCLA keeps telling me it's an issue with the publisher. As of now, I'm doing my homework off of pictures on my phone from the textbooks in the library. Please let me know if any of you have found a solution or know what's going on so I can stop squinting at my screen LOL, thank you!

Malik Oda 1F

Re: Book Access Issues

Postby Malik Oda 1F » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:32 pm

I called Macmillan directly and the man that provided me with support said it was an issue with everyone at UCLA. He just had me sign under the access code, write the date, and email him the picture of the code, then he enrolled me into the course from his end. I recommend you call them directly at (800) 936-6899.

Robert Cross 1A

Postby Robert Cross 1A » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:35 pm

I was worried about this issue. Thank you so much for the fix :)

IreneGi2I

Postby IreneGi2I » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi, I am having the same issue. I want to get refund from UCLA and purchase it directly from Macmicllan learning. Is it possible to get refund for online e-textbook? I contacted UCLA store and they kept responding that the order is still processing. If someone knows about it, please let me know!

Return to “SI Units, Unit Conversions”