Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin
Nohemi Garcia 1L
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:15 am
Does anyone know if we have to provide our own periodic table for the test?
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:16 am
no, the TA provides you with a periodic table :)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:21 am
Do remember to take your own calculator though!
- Posts: 18400
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm
- Has upvoted: 435 times
You will be provided with a periodic table. Make sure you have a non-graphing calculator and a pen, however.
Kallista McCarty 1C
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:18 am
They give you a periodic table in the back of your test! You just have to bring your own pen and scientific calculator.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 am
We are also given a reference sheet that has equations, som unit conversions and constants on it.
Return to “SI Units, Unit Conversions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest