Studying for finals tip

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

aisteles1G

Studying for finals tip

Postby aisteles1G » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:14 am

Hey so I just wanted to share a tip for studying for the final,

Over the quarter there are 210 total hw questions assigned (7th edition book) and 3 weeks till the final so if you do 10 hw questions a day starting now you'll get through all of them by the time to the final comes around and the syllabus states, "Homework problems will be included in tests and exams" as well as " The best
preparation for all of these is to be able to independently work through the assigned homework
problems." , so I think that it'd be good review as well as practice and preparation for the final. 10 problems would most likely take under an hour and help you prevent having to cram.
As of now the only resources for practice I can think of are hw problems and the video module assessments that are posted for the first few sections, does anyone have any other resources for practice problems (apart from review sessions)?

Please feel free to share any other tips of ways to study for the final! Thanks!

sameeksha_panda_3h

Re: Studying for finals tip

Postby sameeksha_panda_3h » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello! Thank you for the tip. I think that homework problems are the best way to study for this class (especially remember to always check your answers)! For anyone who wants extra practice, going to workshops is also a good idea. The UAs are pretty good at predicting what we need to know on the exams.

Michael Nirula

Re: Studying for finals tip

Postby Michael Nirula » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Great thanks

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”