Earthquake FINAL REVIEW SESSION

General non-science questions and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Mitchell Koss 4G

Earthquake FINAL REVIEW SESSION

Postby Mitchell Koss 4G » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 pm

“Earthquake” - FINAL REVIEW SESSION

Search “Earthquake” to find this post.

Hello, I am organizing a review session on Friday March 13 from 6:00-9:00 pm in the Sunset Village Delta Terrace House 6 Lounge. We will meet in the lounge and go over problems on the whiteboard from the ENDGAME worksheet, and the other UA worksheet.

This is for students who want to prepare as best as possible for the “straightforward” (not clear what that entails) final, and for us to learn how to solve difficult chemistry problems that may appear on the exam.

Please try to have completed the worksheets before the session so we can have an easier time going over them.

Delta Terrace is where the mailing center is located and House 6 is at the top of the triangle hill. We will have the bottom door open so you can walk up to the 2nd floor where the lounge is. See you there.

Tiffany_Chen 2K

Re: Earthquake FINAL REVIEW SESSION

Postby Tiffany_Chen 2K » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Yesss, we love a student-run review session! ^Trustworthy source :)

Mitchell Koss 4G

Postby Mitchell Koss 4G » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:49 pm

Please also comment if you think you will attend! Thanks!

Andrew Liang 1I

Postby Andrew Liang 1I » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:06 pm

I will attend!!! This is exactly what we need when all the other review sessions are cancelled

Christine Honda 2I

Postby Christine Honda 2I » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:12 pm

This is such a good idea and thank you for organizing this!

Naren_Ramesh_4F

Postby Naren_Ramesh_4F » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Mitchell Koss 4G wrote:“Earthquake” - FINAL REVIEW SESSION

Search “Earthquake” to find this post.

Hello, I am organizing a review session on Friday March 13 from 6:00-9:00 pm in the Sunset Village Delta Terrace House 6 Lounge. We will meet in the lounge and go over problems on the whiteboard from the ENDGAME worksheet, and the other UA worksheet.

This is for students who want to prepare as best as possible for the “straightforward” (not clear what that entails) final, and for us to learn how to solve difficult chemistry problems that may appear on the exam.

Please try to have completed the worksheets before the session so we can have an easier time going over them.

Delta Terrace is where the mailing center is located and House 6 is at the top of the triangle hill. We will have the bottom door open so you can walk up to the 2nd floor where the lounge is. See you there.

Wow this sounds like a great idea. Do you think we can bring food to share?

Jessica Li 4F

Postby Jessica Li 4F » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:23 am

I will attend - thank you for organizing this!

Mitchell Koss 4G

Postby Mitchell Koss 4G » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:38 am

Of course! And to answer the previous question about food: I personally will not be bringing any or eating during the session but if anyone wants to than that’s fine with me!

Mitchell Koss 4G

Postby Mitchell Koss 4G » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:59 am

Review happening today in delta terrace house 6 lounge 6-9pm!!

Rebecca Remple 1C
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Rebecca Remple 1C » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:24 am

Mitchell Koss 4G wrote:Review happening today in delta terrace house 6 lounge 6-9pm!!

Hi Mitchell,

This is such a great idea! I would love to attend but, unfortunately, I had to leave campus due to the recent concerns and will not be able to :( I was wondering if you or anyone else at the session plans to share solutions to the two UA worksheets. I'm unsure if the UAs are still planning to post these, as its getting rather close to the final. If you work through the full worksheets it would be super helpful to myself and many other students to know how each question is solved (or, at least, what the correct answers are). If not, no worries :) Good luck on the final!

-Rebecca

Mitchell Koss 4G

Postby Mitchell Koss 4G » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:03 pm

I invited the UAs to attend so it is possible that at least 1 of them will show up and go over the worksheets. I also feel like the UAs will still post the answers but if not and we work through the worksheets we will be sure to share the solutions.

Rebecca Remple 1C
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Rebecca Remple 1C » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Mitchell Koss 4G wrote:I invited the UAs to attend so it is possible that at least 1 of them will show up and go over the worksheets. I also feel like the UAs will still post the answers but if not and we work through the worksheets we will be sure to share the solutions.

That sounds awesome, thank you so much! Good luck in your studying and on the final :D

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”