Submitting Sapling Homework

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Marisa Gaitan 2D
Been upvoted: 3 times

Submitting Sapling Homework

Postby Marisa Gaitan 2D » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:30 am

Is there any submit button we need to click after completing the Sapling homework? I answered all the problems, but can't find anything to turn it in, so am I okay to leave it as is? I don't remember Lavelle explaining how to submit it.

Jasmin Kumar 1G

Re: Submitting Sapling Homework

Postby Jasmin Kumar 1G » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:35 am

After you finish it, it should just have the score at the top and that it shows that you completed every problem. I don't think that we have to turn it in anywhere, it just automatically submits it!

Sophia Wendin 3L

Postby Sophia Wendin 3L » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:37 am

I think you are ok to leave it as is as long as you have completed every problem!

edward_brodell_2I

Postby edward_brodell_2I » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:37 am

Hi, I also had the same situation. Once I completed all the problems it gave me credit in the grades tab, showing that I completed it and it submitted. I think once you complete all of the questions correctly, it instantly submits to the gradebook. I would suggest to look at the gradebook in Sapling which shows your assignments and the points for them to see if you received credit for the assignment once you complete it.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”