This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.
Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:21 am
Is the final exam cumulative?
Keerthana Sivathasan 2E
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:22 am
Yes, the final exam is cumulative and will cover material from Weeks 1-10.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:19 am
The final is cumulative so it's a good idea to keep reviewing topics from quantum and chemical bonds, just to keep the info fresh in your mind!
Matthew ILG 1L
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 am
So the final is cumulative, but Test #2 is just information from after the midterm?
Salma Fawzi 4G
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:20 am
Yes, the final exam is cumulative, and test 2 is only based on the information after the midterm.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:16 am
Yes, the final exam includes everything we've learned this quarter.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:17 am
Yes, the exam will cover the material of all the quarter.
Yailin Romo 4G
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:16 am
Yes, the final exam will cover all material starting from the beginning of the quarter.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:18 am
I concur with my peers. It is indeed cumulative.
Return to “Student Social/Study Group”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests